- 2 ears shucked corn
- 1 (12-ounce) package baby heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 peeled avocado, cut into 16 slices
- 8 lime wedges (optional)
- 1. Preheat broiler or grill.
- 2. Place corn on a jelly-roll pan; broil 18 minutes or until charred on all sides, rotating every 6 minutes.
- Grill corn on medium heat for 18 minutes or until charred on all sides, rotating every 6 minutes.
- 3. Cut kernels from corn; place kernels in a medium bowl. Cut tomatoes into quarters. Add tomatoes to corn, and sprinkle corn mixture with black pepper and salt.
- 3. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas; top each taco with 1/4 cup corn mixture and 2 avocado slices. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.