Monday, October 1, 2012

Marinated Chicken (7up Chicken)

While growing up I thought that chicken breasts were only made one way because my parents would really only prepare this recipe. I loved it and rediscovered it recently which made me very nostalgic. The only trick to this recipe is to use regular soda, NO DIET SODA. The sugar is a key component to making this chicken so juicy and it really only adds a negligible amount to the end product. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup soy sauce
12 oz Lemon-Lime soda pop
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 tsp horseradish (optional)
4-5 chicken breasts

Directions:
Combine first 4 ingredients in a ziploc bag or bowl with a lid. Add chicken breast and marinate at least 30 minutes (the longer the better, I prefer overnight). Grill chicken over medium heat until cooked all the way through.

No comments: